Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Lollicake Factory Update

Hey Guys,
 I've been really busy since I got back from Hong Kong, that's why I haven't been able to update my blog. Before I forget, for those of you who have been trying to reach me please disregard the other number, just call 09997774443 for orders from now on. I had a problem with my phone line so I opted not to use that company anymore.
I can't express enough how thankful I am to God for all the blessings he's poured upon me. Who would of thought that after craving for my favorite dessert from Sweet and Saucy in Long Beach, Ca, I would come up with The Lollicake Factory! Business has been doing so well and so I wanted to thank all my customers for your orders and wonderful feedback!:-) Since my first blog which was 2 1/2 weeks ago we have already sold over 500 pcs. of lollicakes!
Funny how God works, since me and Jimmy got back from our wedding in the US work was slow for me, but I believed that there was a reason for that. Instead of getting frustrated and complaining all the time I stayed positive and made the most out of my free time. Now I understand why God gave me so much free time back then...he was preparing me for this busy season!
Here are some photos of my recent creations:

Lollicake Tower Arrangement for a Ben 10 themed B-day Party
    
  Monogram Lollicake as part of a 10th year anniversary present


 The Famous Mr. Smiley!


Just incase you can't view the flyer you can order at 09997774443 or e_mail me at lj_ricafort@yahoo.com
Prices are:
P40 each with a minimum order of 1 dozen
*Prices for special designs vary

You may choose 2 cake flavors/design per dozen ordered

Cake Flavors                Design             
red velvet                      Swirl
buttercream               Sprinkle
marble                         Monogram
carrot cake
super chocolate 

CoatingMilk
White
Dark
Green
Blue
Pink
Yellow
Orange
Purple

* Please give us 2 days before pick-up at 45A San Francisco St. Kapitolyo, Pasig
*We can also send via courier
*Please give atleast 5 days for bulk orders
* Lollicake arrangement is available upon request, Prices vary depending on the design

No comments:

Post a Comment