Saturday, November 27, 2010

It Just Keeps Getting Better!

Hey Guys!
This week has been pretty hectic for me, I think yesterday was the only time I wasn't in my kitchen working but I can't complain because business has been good! We have 2 big orders I'm preparing for and I am super excited!1 for a children's party and another for Noche Buena I'll post some photos once I finish the lollicake arrangement. I wasn't able to mention it in my last post but I am also open to making Lollicake Arrangements so you can have them displayed at parties, just let me know if you're interested and we can talk about the details:-)
It has only been 5 days since I started this blog and I just want to say I'm so thankful to the Lord for all the love The lollicake factory is receiving. Orders have been coming in and even people from the province have inquired. We now take orders sent via courier so if you're not in Manila or it's too hard for you to come to kapitolyo and pick-up your orders but you just can't wait to taste these super yummy lollicakes , contact me and I can give you the details on how you can get them to your doorstep. The same minimum order of 1 dozen applies, you just have to pay for the shipping fee.
I will be visiting my brother in Hong Kong on Dec. 3-5 so for those of you that want to order for that weekend please let me know by 10am on Dec. 2nd so I can prepare your orders . 

Just incase you can't view the flyer you can order at 09178100580 or e_mail me at lj_ricafort@yahoo.com
Prices are:
P40 each with a minimum order of 1 dozen
P480/dozen


You may choose 2 cake flavors/design per dozen ordered

Cake Flavors                Design             
red velvet                      Swirl
buttercream               Sprinkle
marble                         Monogram
carrot cake
super chocolate 

CoatingMilk
White
Dark
Green
Blue
Pink
Yellow
Orange
Purple

* Please give us 2 days before pick-up at 45A San Francisco St. Kapitolyo, Pasig
* Lollicake arrangement is available upon request, Prices vary depending on the design


                              Lollicakes for Our Thanksgiving dinner at the Cortez's

Sprinkle, Swirl or Plain! We can also put initials or numbers!


                                  Pretty in Pink!My Favorite Color!




No comments:

Post a Comment